100% Natural Cannabis Milk Recipe
Many marijuana recipes include cannabis butter ‘cannabutter’, but some also include cannabis milk ‘cannamilk’. Knowing the recipe to make both is very helpful in long run if you are fond of making marijuana edibles at home. Milk is commonly considered as a necessary part of every breakfast routine. Well-known for recuperating bone health, Most of the parents prefer to give 2-3 glass of milk to their children every day because they think that it can make them mentally and physically strong and active. But it was observed nowadays that we as parents didn’t like to consume it in a much needed quantity, we are getting away from consuming milk, and as a result we develop serious health problems because we are not physically strong to cope up ailments with insufficient consumption of milk. Try to drink at least 2-3 glass of milk every day for improved vision and bone health.
Who does not like to eat their favourite cookies while dipping it in milk? Especially with our most favourite DIY marijuana milk. Basically, what you’re going to do is, you infused the milk with cannabis by slowly cooking it over low heat. Then after few hours you’ll see a thick, slightly sugary, distinctly cannabis scented mixture of milk which can be utilized either for drinking separately or can be used as an ingredient in cooking and baking recipes.
- Sieve and cheesecloth
- Medium sized saucepan
- Cannabis (strain of your choice)
- Full fat milk
With regards to quantities, imagine that for every ¼ liter of cannabis milk made, that you use roughly a joints worth of weed. In most peoples case 0.5-1g of weed per ¼ liter of milk. If your tolerance is higher or lower than you can adjust accordingly.
- Preparation time – 30 min
- Cooking time – 60 min
- Firstly, you have to grind into a fine powder, make sure to grind as finer as possible because finer powder easily gets mixed in the milk. For this, you must have a good quality grinder. When marijuana grinds into incredibly fine powder it will not only mix better with the milk because of the increased surface area, but as well leave less left over stuff when the milk is drained.
- Put the full-fat milk into your saucepan of medium size. Wait for the milk to simmer but be attentive not to boil. Whisk smoothly with your spatula to avoid the milk from burning.
- Now add marijuana in to the milk. Make sure to stir continuously so marijuana can mix evenly. Stir every 15 minutes until it has been start simmering for at least 1 hour. We have to wait until all of the THC is mixed well with the fat so don’t get overjoyed and create risk for removing it from the flame early. Make sure the flame is a very low while simmering – you don’t want to boil away all the milk.
- After few minutes, leave the milk to come into room temperature. Once cooled you are all set to pull the marijuana milk mixture through your sieve and cheesecloth. By doing this you’ll get rid of any remaining plant matter. Once strained, pour it into a cup or air-tight jar and you will have your very own without any additives cannabis-infused milk. Enjoy! Don’t forget to also share your experience when you are taking your first sip with us.
If the quantity of milk reduced while cooking, you can either add extra milk while cooking, or you can mix a little amount of milk after the cannamilk mixture cool down, so that it will get to its original state.
Store your canna-milk in refrigerator just like you store regular milk in an air tight jar. Remember that, the expiration date of your milk is same for your canna-milk, so use it by keeping this thing in mind.