CLAWS AND EFFECT: Discover Why CBD/Hemp Oil Can Be a Life-Saving Product for Your Dog or Cat
hemp and marijuana are both classified as cannabis, they are distinctly different varieties. Recreational marijuana is very high in euphoria-producing THC, while hemp plants contain virtually no THC but have high levels of beneficial CBD. Hemp-derived CBD is not psychoactive and won’t make an animal high. It has no unpleasant side effects, and hemp products containing less than .3% THC are legal for sale in all 50 states.
CBD from hemp is not regulated as a drug, has no known toxic level, and it is impossible to overdose.
• Hemp extracts are full-spectrum and terpene-rich
• Highly concentrated products have low odor and mild taste
• Virtually no THC (less than .3%) and non-psychoactive
• Hemp is non-GMO and grown with organic methods pesticide-free in Colorado or Oregon
• CBD in oil bases offers improved absorption and bioavailability
• Extracted using only food grade ethanol and water, no harsh solvents*
• Third-party lab tested for potency
Typical suggested starting dose: 1 mg – 5 mg per 10 lbs. of bodyweight
Cats: 1 – 5mg
Dogs: 10 lbs 20 lbs 30 lbs 40 lbs 50 lbs 60 lbs 70 lbs 80 lbs
1 – 5mg 2 – 10mg 3 – 15mg 4 – 20mg 5 – 25mg 6 – 30mg 7 – 35mg 8 – 40mg
Start with a dose on the low end of the range. Changes usually occur within 30 minutes. If there is no change after an hour, increase the dosage. Occasionally improvements will take more than one treatment. To control pain, give approximately every 8 hours. For other uses, or to break unwanted behavior patterns, give once or twice a day. Remember that you cannot overdose and there is no toxicity associated with CBD.
CBD MAY HELP EASE YOUR DOG’S…
• lack of appetite
• separation anxiety
• excessive barking
• nausea from car rides
• lack of vitality and energy
• trips to the vet or groomer
• muscle spasms or seizures
• pain from cancer or arthritis
• recovery from surgery or illness
• pacing or inability to settle or relax
• fear of thunderstorms, fireworks or loud noises
• grumpiness or aggression toward another animal
CBD MAY HELP EASE YOUR CAT’S…
• multi-cat households
• poor appetite
• constant hiding
• fear of the litter box
• eating inappropriate objects
• crying with no apparent cause
• trips to the vet or riding in the car
• distress from a change in the environment
• grumpiness or aggression with another animal
They are a newer company that is getting a lot of great reviews, and their prices are slightly better. If you want to save the most money, this is your best option.
They offer oils, treats and capsules, and even have treats for cats. Their CBD is sourced from hemp found in Colorado and they conduct lab testing with a third party to ensure their products are high quality.
Their products are organic and very high quality. If the source of ingredients is a priority for you and your pet, then HempMy Pet has an edge in our opinion.
They actually source and grow their own hemp to make their various CBD infused pet products, so you know exactly where they’re getting their ingredients from.
HempMy Pet has gone to great lengths to ensure they produce pet products with very high standards. You can review their story to see how dedicated they are to quality.
Bottom line, if you want a very high quality option, go with this brand!
They have a long list of great pet products which contain high quality ingredients. They are all marketed for dogs.
They offer oils and CBD in other innovative forms such as sprays and balms. The company is really well known for their grooming tools as well.
They won a lot of great awards and they’re certainly a brand you can trust.
They are probably the easiest to use.
Honest Paws offer 3 Levels of Purity. You simply choose a Level based on your pet’s weight. Then your daily dose is one drop of their CBD tincture. They make giving a proper dosage very easy.
They have other types of products as well such as treats, and CBD infused coconut oil and peanut butter.
Their products are popular, and they make it super simple to help your pet.