How to Make Marijuana-Infused Coconut Milk and Strawberry Popsicles
Summer is officially here. If you’re looking to beat the heat and are a fan of marijuana, perhaps you should prepare these coconut milk and strawberry popsicles. The pairing of strawberry, coconut, and weed is perfect for upcoming 4th of July festivities. Not only will the popsicles keep you and your loved ones (above 21 years of age) cool, they will probably make gatherings more entertaining.
The recipe for the popsicles was originally shared on Leafly and was slightly adapted by My Stoned Kitchen to improve the nutritional quality. If you have popsicle molds, a cannabis tincture of choice, and fresh ingredients, you and friends could be snacking on the marijuana-infused dessert within the day.
Marijuana-Infused Coconut Milk and Strawberry Popsicles
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 6 popsicles
- 2 1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- 4 Tbsp coconut sugar or raw cane sugar
- 1 lemon, halved
- 14 ounce can of coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder or 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 60 mg worth* of cannabis-infused tinctures
- Hull the strawberries then add to a food processor bowl. Add two tablespoons of coconut sugar (low-glycemic sweetener) and the juice of one half lemon. Puree until smooth.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the coconut milk, juice from the remaining lemon half, the remaining sugar, and the vanilla extract. Add 60 mg worth of tincture. Stir well until combined.
- Spoon half of the strawberry mixture into the bottom of 12 popsicle molds. Stir the coconut milk mixture and spoon over the strawberry layer in the molds. Try your best to add an equal amount of coconut milk to each popsicle. This will ensure equal doses.
- Add the remaining strawberry mixture to fill each mold. Then, add popsicle mold lids and place sticks inside. Freeze for 6 hours before serving.
*Note: This recipe calls for 60 mg of tincture. However, this amount can be increased or decreased based on the strength of your tincture and the potency you desire. 5 mg per popsicle is a suitable dosage for people who are rarely consume edibles. However, you may want to test the potency, wait two hours, then make an informed decision on how much tincture you would like to add.